$200 Bad Credit Loan
How to get fast approval on a $200 poor credit loan
When you credit has been through the ringer, there are still options and you could qualify for a $2000 bad credit loan. There is never a good time to be a couple hundred dollars short on your bills. If you have had financial trouble in the past and your credit score is poor, try our application and we will attempt to match you with a direct lender from our network.
Poor Credit $200 Loans
How does the loan process work?
Once the application is complete, we leverage our large network of lenders to try and find one that specializes in loans like yours. If we are successful, you will receive an installment loan offer almost immediately. You can review the entire loan agreement before committing to any financing. If you like the terms, then agree to the offer and the lender will direct deposit the funds into your bank account.
What about my poor credit score?
With small personal loans, many lenders do not run a typical credit check and look at your credit score. Subprime lenders are more interested in how much money you make every month and how long your bank account has been in good standing. If you have a solid income and a bank account that has been open for a reasonable period of time, you have a good chance of being approved. A $200 loan could be just a few clicks away.
Reasons your credit might be in bad shape
- Medical Bills - Medical bills are one of the major culprits when it comes to credit reports. Even a small medical emergency or procedure can turn to a massive bill that can bury your finances. Having insurance helps, but sometimes it is equally as difficult to pay for.
- Job Loss - Life can be rolling along just fine and then all of a sudden you are laid off or your company closes down. What a nightmare. Now you have to figure out a way to cover your bills while you also interview for a new job. This can be a very difficult time in a persons life.
- Car Trouble - Cars and trucks never pick a good time to break down. One day everything is operating perfectly and the next the engine won't even turn over. Hourly rates for mechanics seem to be going up by the day.
- A Loved One Needs Financial Help - Your brother calls and says his marriage is falling apart and he needs a place to stay for a few weeks. Now a lot of his bills just became your bills. You can't tell your brother no and you are there for him through thick and thin.
- Property Taxes - Many people forget to budget for their property taxes. You get the mail one day and find a bill for a few thousand dollars that you were not expecting. Ugh, time to get the pencil out and figure your finances and how you are going to cover this unforeseen expense.
What interest rates can I expect?
Interest rates on a $200 bad credit loan are going to be higher than you would get if you had good credit. You can expect to pay a fee of $20 - $50 on a $200 loan, depending on how long your borrow the money for and which lender offers you a loan. Each lender in our network has different criteria for approving loans. We are not able to quote you exact APR's because we are not a direct lender. If you receive a loan offer you can review it before you have any obligation to accept it. If you are not comfortable with the terms, just decline the offer.
Easy and fast application
We understand that if you are looking for an unsecured $200 loan, then your life is a little hectic right now and you could use some help. We have a short and easy application process that only takes a few minutes. If you would like to get a quote on a short term loan, apply with us today.
Disclaimer: Loan200.com is not a lender. We make not financing decisions. Must be 18 to apply.